9H30 TO 11H15 – SESSION A
THE NEW PRINCIPLES AND TOOLS OF THE DIRECTIVES FOR BETTER CONTRACTING OF COMPLEX AND TECHNOLOGICAL SERVICES
· Opening Address – The new public markets: The challenges of technology. Luís Valadares Tavares – OPET and University of Lisbon.
· Legal innovations: e-procurement, new procedures and new instruments. Jaime Pintos Santiago – Consulting-Lawyer specialized in public procurement and European Vortal Academy (EVA).
· The new digital online public procurement. Luís Valadares Tavares – OPET and University of Lisbon.
· The Amazon conundrum. Christopher Yukins – George Washington University Law School.
· Decalogue of integrity in public procurement. Concepción Campos Acuña – Chief Secretary of Local Administration, Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces (FEMP).
11H15 TO 11H45 – COFFEE BREAK
11H45 TO 13H15 – SESSION B
Public Procurement of Services and Innovation
· Innovative public procurement of services according to the law 9/2017 (Spain). Jose María Gimeno Feliú – Professor of Administrative Law at the University of Zaragoza.
· Innovative public procurement in SPMS (Central Purchasing Body). Artur Mimoso – SPMS, Portugal Health Central Purchasing Body.
· The Procure2Innovate Network. Beatriz Torralba - Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities of Spain.
· Dynamic purchasing systems and electronic catalogues for the rationalization of public procurement. Israel Rodriguez Garcia - Head of Public Procurement of the University of Almeria.
13H15 TO 14H45 – LUNCH BREAK
14H45 TO 16H15 – SESSION C
New public markets - Digital Technologies
· Technological Public Contracting: Facts and Problems. Luis Moll Fernandez Figares - Legal Director of the Agency for the Digital Administration of Madrid.
· Public procurement of engineering services. Alexis de los Reyes – General Director of MARD-Engineers.
· E-Public Procurement 3.0. José Luis Aristegui – General director of Vortal Spain.
· Presentation of the Agency for Digital Administration of Madrid's Annual Procurement Plan. Francisco Javier Gómez Santamaría, Director of Economic Management and Procurement of the Agency for the Digital Administration of Madrid.
16H15 TO 17H45 – SESSION D
NEW PUBLIC MARKETS – HEALTH SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY
· Public Contracts Challenges for Health Services and New Innovation Opportunities. Pablo Crespo – Legal Department Director of the Spanish Federation of Health Technology Companies (FENIN).
· Public Procurement in the Health Sector: Club Gertech experience. Joaquín García Guajardo – Club Gertech Coordinator.
· Debate of the public buyers and sellers of the health sector:
a) Pedro Izquierdo Doyagüez. Management Director of San Carlos Clinical Hospital of Madrid.
b) Jesús Vidart – Sandoz Laboratories, Francisco de Paula – Medtronic, Marco Martins – BAS Lawyers, Portugal.
· Public contracting of new hospitals in Portugal. José Antunes Ferreira – OPET and University of Lisbon.
· Closing Address.
· Normal Registration – 185 euros
Registration includes the possibility of participating in the conference and coffee breaks. Several restaurants options are available for lunch. Each participant will have online access to the first issue of the European Journal of Public Procurement Markets